Friday, August 27, 2010

What have YOU been up to?

Hello friends!

It's been quite some time since I did a good ole fashioned blog post!  Busy times.  It's funny how life sneaks up on you, the passing of time is impossible to keep track of!

I've been busy diving head-on into my Treasurer role for The Shanti Uganda Society.  I am blown away with how inspirational all the Board members & volunteers are.  And I have NEVER been more amazed and inspired by the women we are working with in Uganda (fingers crossed for a trip over in January 2012).

September is mere days away, (what the heck?!) I JUST started on the back-to-school shopping for the boys.  I love fall.  It is easily my most favourite season.  Wind, leaves, cozy sweaters...I am SUPER PUMPED that my lovely friend Tracy has started up her Yoga studio again...Unison Yoga...classes back in session Sept 13. HALLELUJAH!!!!!

TLC is finished with summer brides (phew), work is busy & home life is crazy...now let me leave you with this neat little quote I came across...something to think about;

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings."
~ Eric Hoffer ~

Have a WONDERFUL weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Yes, there was so much dew on the chairs outside, I asked Bill if it had rained....Fall, has arrived. Soon, she will put on her pretty dress for us all to enjoy
    .....sending a hug....Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Love you in advance for your wonderful comments!