Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy New Year!

{ GOAL SETTING! }

Who says you have to wait for January 1st?

I have been thinking alot lately about goals...
and then stumbled across Valerie @ The Goal Diva

You know, "THEY" say;
goals should be updated, refreshed & reviewed often.

Written out on post-it's from nightshifts,
Starbucks napkins,
SOF sales slips...

Here are my few, well thought out, short term goals...

Practice yoga regularly
DAILY fitness regimen, be it walking, or the gym
{  shed a few? firm up }
Finish the master suite re-do

Here are a few of my long term goals...

Become a DONA International Certified Doula by 2011
Become a 500 hr Registered Yoga Alliance teacher by 2012
Become a Registered Holistic Nutritionist by 2012
Visit The Shanti Uganda Birthing House in Uganda by 2013

I'm holding me to these!
Feel free to poke & prod and make sure I'm not slacking!
And I will keep you posted too!


3 comments:

  1. amazing goals! you are quite the motivated gal!

    you can do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my dear, those are FINE goals...and I have no doubt you will SURPASS these "checkpoints"...we all should have your "get up and go"!
    ...Sending you a smile...love Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you, this lovely Tuesday...hope all is going well with you sweet one...stop by for a visit...xoxo....Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Love you in advance for your wonderful comments!