Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I see the light.

Never mind...it's the sun!

Fingers crossed today...my assignments;

a) kindness - bit vague, yet simple
b) enjoy being a person of no understanding.

Don't laugh at (b) let me explain...I THINK the message is more about acceptance. You may recall the little poem;

God grant me the serenity
 to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
 and the wisdom to know the difference.


This was the first thing that popped into my head when I read & tried to interpret (b). {I incidentally cross-stitched that saying once for a gift, I think I was in Pioneer Girls....} Ok so it's not directly related to my assignment...it, like I said...popped into my head.

But yes, a person of no understanding...accepting that I either can't or shouldn't and that maybe that is ok...

Have a wonderful day on YOUR journey!

2 comments:

  1. Pioneer Girls!!!! Haven't thought of that in YEARS. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was forced to be a "Brownie", because my mother felt that whatever my older sister was into, surely I too, would adore...ya...not so much, in fact I hated it...hmmm...you'd think I was bitter or something...only a little__:)__love Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Love you in advance for your wonderful comments!