Tuesday, October 12, 2010

3 sleeps left!

Pinch me!  Pinch me!
3 sleeps left til my Yoga Retreat in Beautiful Shuswap Lake!

I have been looking forward to this weekend of
PURE BLISS
with Padma & her signature workshop for months!

"This October, refresh your inner strength and spend a weekend practicing wonderfully revitalizing yoga and meditation with us. We'll be exploring yoga philosophy about bliss and peace in life. Learn about the subtle energies of the body, the koshas and doshas, and practice ancient purification techniques from the classical Yoga Sutras. You'll come away completely replenished and full of knowledge of how you can maintain this excellent feeling every day. Practices will include meditation, yoga and philosophy, yogic psychology, and exercises to clear, align, and strengthen the praan or subtle life force in you."

Got my mat ready, my journal, a new Chopra book...

P I N C H   M E !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love you in advance for your wonderful comments!